Greater efficiency. Greater transparency.
Greater joy. Let us digitise your company.
There is more to digitisation than scanning invoices. Suitable use of hardware and software will help you to reduce costs and to significantly increase your efficiency and proceeds. Billing processes are sped up, and invoice processing and preparation of accounting activities for the tax consultant are generally simplified. This means that you will save time as well as resources. Another advantage: you can rely on coordinated, up-to-date daily figures (profit, liquidity, taxes) to support any decision-making processes.
Join forces with us to realise digital transformation in your company.
Digital set-up of your accounting system.
Do I really need to keep the paper versions of invoices and bank statements? How can I minimise this administrative effort? How can I view my results quickly? The answer is simple: with the right digital workflows. With 4.0 accounting. This means that you and your tax consultant interact in a shared data room. Paperless cloud-based accounting in just a few clicks, via your phone or tablet computer. It does not get any more convenient and efficient than this.
We will gladly set up the hardware and software required for digital accounting. We will also train your staff members in a timely manner.
- Purely electronic document transfer with your tax consultant (no need for any “file transports”)
- No paper versions of invoices or bank statements need to be kept
- Access to your documents at all times
- An overview of your figures available at all times – updated daily if you wish!
- Easy to use, customisable software with various additional features (payment transactions, dunning processes, etc.)
- Predictable costs
Your GAAP documentations for digital processes.
A standard service from Breidenbach Kurth Haag: full documentation of our clients’ accounting processes. This means that with our help, you will be ideally prepared for the next company audit within just a few days. This can save you a lot of hassle.
Process documentations in line with the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) for digital accounting are evidence that is submitted to the authorities to show that data and documents have been recorded, registered and archived as required by law. According to the specifications issued by the tax authorities, such documentations must generally be presented for all IT-based systems, dating back to 2015 at the least. This aspect tends to be strictly scrutinised in company audits, in our experience. Non-compliance can lead to fines or to additional amounts being estimated. Process documentations are particularly important under the following circumstances:
- When using electronic cash register systems
- When using the so called “replacement scanning process” for handling receipts
- When accounting activities are taking place abroad
- When using industry solutions and goods management systems
Get in touch now to make an appointment for an initial consultation.
- Many years of experience in preparing various types of documentation for corporations, medium-sized companies and craftspeople
- Collaborative optimisation of your processes thanks to our profound process know-how
- Documentation is prepared efficiently and at low-cost, using custom check lists and templates
100 percent cost-efficient.
Structuring and optimising your commercial processes.
Commercial processes are work-intensive. We can make them as efficient as possible. This means that you will save time, which you can use to focus on your core operations. Whether you just founded your company, or would like to restructure established processes, our experts will help you to structure or optimise all commercial processes. In doing so, we draw upon our profound process know-how and our experience gained in a wide range of projects.
Choosing your software.
Your business processes are still mostly based on paper documents? You create your outgoing invoices using Word or Excel? Monthly billing of your services is time-consuming and complicated?
Take the next step: digitise your company with our help. We will provide advice and guidance for choosing and implementing a software solution for your specific industry.
- We speak your language and are familiar with your processes
- We take on the role as an intermediary to guide you through the transformation process
- From interface integration through to accounting document processing
- Experience with various industries (catering, healthcare, construction businesses, craftspeople, car traders, online shops, etc.)
- Introduction of checkout systems (e.g. iZettle, Ready2Order)
- Set-up of electronic driver’s logs (e.g. Vimcar)
A weight off your shoulders.
Outsourcing commercial activities.
You would rather not waste precious time on accounting processes? You want to focus on your core operations? You would like to pass on the risk related to sourcing and controlling suitable human resources? No problem at all. Let us take care of the entire process of commercial document processing for you: from billing, via posting, through to handling payments, dunning processes and payment management.
Be on the safe side.
Setting up internal control systems / tax compliance.
Shortcomings with regard to taxation of matters related to value added or payroll tax are often detected in external tax audits. The tax office estimates additional amounts in these cases. Violators are threatened with fines for administrative offences, or may actually have to pay such fines. Avoid the risk of personal joint liability of managing directors or other staff members. Let us revise your internal process and policy landscape to improve your tax compliance.
- Many years of experience in setting up processes for taxation of non-cash benefits and value added tax verification
- Benchmark expertise from various projects, including for DAX30 companies
- Practical approach to increasing tax compliance – no abstract consultant “compositions”
- Profound legal expertise in the areas of value added tax and payroll tax (incl. § 37b of the German Income Tax Act EStG)
In perfect order.
Preparing and reviewing
tax and accounting policies.
You would like to put your tax and accounting policies and processes in writing? But you are too tied up in your day-to-day business to find the time? Would you like to have your existing processes reviewed in terms of their up-to-dateness and legal conformity? We will help you to prepare policies and process descriptions. Always comprehensible. Legally sound. In perfect order.
- Policies and process descriptions prepared by users for users
- Many years of experience in editing business travel, event, non-cash benefit and value added tax policies
- Profound expertise (including technical know-how) in value added tax verification
- Tailor-made documents, adjusted to the size and complexity of your enterprise