Fiscal control of global success.
International tax law.
It’s a small world! To be successful in business nowadays, it is virtually a must to operate globally. However, in international activities in particular, it is important to know the tax risks, to ideally structure international endeavours and to address the fiscal requirements of such business relations. Circumstances such as a move, relocation of operations or the acquisition of properties abroad will often lead to significant tax consequences. Profound knowledge in various areas is needed for handling and structuring these appropriately.
As specialised consultants for international tax law and drawing upon our network, we will guide you through the complex global tax world. A world that must in particular be considered with regard to value added tax and profit tax, as well as inheritance tax.
Our services for foreign investors in Germany.
Inbound consultation and representation.
You are a company from abroad, wishing to invest in Germany? We are going to make things as easy for you as possible. As a Germany-based point of contact for investors – including private individuals – we are able to offer comprehensive tax consultation services from a single source.
We will cooperate closely with your tax consultant in your home country, to draw up a coherent concept and to avoid double taxation.
It does not matter, whether your investments and activities in Germany concern real estate, company acquisitions or operating facilities. We can also assist you in the areas of loans, transfer of rights (licences etc.) and remuneration of supervisory boards. Let us guide you through any tax and business-related decisions, and analyse opportunities and risks. We also have access to an excellent network of specialist lawyers, who can assist you in any legal matters.
Our services at a glance:
- Consultation regarding company structures (joint-stock corporation / partnership / natural person)
- Development of a transfer pricing model
- Tax registration
- Ongoing consultation (tax returns, advance value added tax returns)
- Support for dealing with authorities and banks
- Repatriation of profits made in Germany (dividends / withdrawals)
- Payment of source taxes (capital gains tax / withholding tax) in the case of limited tax liability
- Performance of a tax due diligence review for company acquisitions
Our services for Germans investing abroad.
Outbound consultation and representation.
You are a German company or individual wishing to invest abroad? We provide advice in several languages in all tax-related, legal and business matters. Active support across borders.
If you wish, we will competently guide you through property and company acquisitions. We are here to assist you in matters regarding investments in operating facilities, and with regard to loans and the transfer of rights (licences etc.).
We have an excellent network of foreign consultants, especially in the Benelux states (Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg), in Switzerland, Austria and Brazil.
In close coordination with everyone involved, we will draw up a smart concept to avoid double taxation and produce maximum benefits. When developing a suitable investment structure, we will carefully analyse, which country provides the best conditions for further commitments. It goes without saying that we will also cover the foreign circumstances in your German tax return.
- Independence – no involvement with auditing firms
- Specialist Consultant for International Tax Law / Chamber of Tax Consultants Cologne
- A single point of contact and coordinator for all issues
- Tax advantages due to varying tax rates in the respective countries
- Opening up new markets
- Alternative investments (low interest rates, etc.)
- Transparent, performance-based pricing
- Quick response time – flat hierarchy